My father had a gift for telling stories. I would listen for hours, mesmerized as he spun tales. My own stories seem to spring from a compulsion, or maybe just from my genes. I write for myself but, like my father, I would never turn away an audience. These stories are true, reflections of events in my life.

About Me

My photo
Husband, father, recovering person, Navy veteran, polio survivor. I have learned to stop fearing life, to enjoy it like a good novel that can tease with promise and delight with suprise.

June 11, 2007

Thanks for Reading

Thank you for stopping in to check the blog. I have not posted for many months. If you were a regular reader I hope you will continue to check the blog over the summer. I plan to resume writing as I begin to ride my bicycle on tours of increasingly greater distances. My goal is to ride the C&O Canal Towpath before Autumn.

If you are new to IShouldHaveKnown you will find a collection of true accounts that illustrate some of the adventure that has filled my life. I don't know if they will catch your interest but having lived these events, I have enjoyed a life that was anything but boring.

But then, I am easily amused......

Feel free to comment on any story. I always reply.

Roy

No comments: